Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a non-technical, comprehensive overview of the central issues surrounding the euro. This book contains an introduction to the origins of European integration. It also examines the first concrete steps in the process that led to the creation of the euro area.
- Author BiographyChris Mulhearn, Reader in Economics, Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University, UK and Howard R. Vane, Emeritus Professor of Economics, Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Author(s)Chris Mulhearn,Howard R. Vane
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.