Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byArmand Clesse,Robert A. Mundell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsContributors. Preface. Acknowledgments. Introduction. Part I: The Viability of the Euro. 1. A New Bi-Polarity? C.P. Kindleberger. 2. The Theoretical and Historical Perspectives on the Emergence of the Euro; R. Skidelsky, K. Nikolov. 3. External Relations of the Euro Area; C.R. Henning. 4. The International Political Implications of the Euro; R. Rosecrance. 5. The Euro and the Stability of the International Monetary System; R. Mundell. Part II: Management of the Euro. 6. The Euro and Its Consequences for Global Capital Markets; N. Walter. 7. Impact of the Euro on Members and Non-Members; J.A. Frankel. 8. Exchange Rate Policy-Making in the Euro Area: Lessons From Trade? K.G. Deutsch. 9. Reinforcing European Integration to Promote the Euro: A Range of Policy Options; P. Maillet. 10. Currency Crises and Capital Controls in Emerging Countries: The Case of the African CFA Franc and Its Euro Future; E.-M. Maria Claassen. Part III: The Euro in the International Economy. 11. Key Currencies After the Euro; R.N. Cooper. 12. The Political Economy of the Euro as an International Currency; J.A. Frieden. 13. The Prospect for Global Monetary Bilingualism; G.M. Ambrosi. 14. The Euro and the Outsiders: The Case of the Swiss Franc; J. Baumberger. 15. The Euro and the Dollar: Currency Competition, Competitiveness and Policy Coordination; C. de Boissieu. 16. The Impact of the Euro on the International Stability: A Chinese Perspective; M. Xu. PartIV: Conference Sessions. Session 1: Monetary Leadership and Economic Stability: The Lessons of the Pound and the Dollar. Session 2: Monetary Leadership and Economic Stability in a Globalizing World. Session 3: The Emergence of the Euro and Its Future Position vis-a-vis Other Leading Currencies. Session 4: The Impact of the Euro on International Stability. Session 5: The Institutional Implications of the Euro. Session 6: What Should Be the Euro's International Role? Part V: Keynote Session. Conference Participants. Pictures Taken at the Conference. Index of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.