Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and expanded new edition of the authoritative text on the European Commission. This major text based on extensive original research introduces and assesses the key factors involved in the Commission's evolution, organization, character, functioning and role.
- Author BiographyNeill Nugent is Emeritus Professor of Politics at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. He has published widely on the European Union and in 2013 was given a Lifetime Achievement Award in Contemporary European Studies by the University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES). Mark Rhinard is Associate Professor at Stockholm University, Sweden, and Senior Research Fellow at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs. His research explores the institutional politics of the European Union, with an emphasis on internal and external security cooperation. His previous work on the Commission includes Framing Europe: the policy shaping strategies of the European Commission (Republic of Letters Publishing and Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2010).
- Author(s)Mark Rhinard,Neill Nugent
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note456 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.