Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £145.53Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £49.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.77Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.98Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the implementing legislation of all Member States who have adopted the European company ('SE') Regulation.
- Author BiographyDirk Van Gerven is a Partner at NautaDutilh (a Benelux law firm), Brussels, and is a member of the Brussels Bar and the New York Bar. He has extensive experience in all areas of corporate law, including litigation, international arbitration, securities regulation, and finance. He is head of continuing legal education for the Dutchspeaking Bar of Brussels, a research fellow at the University of Leuven, and has published widely in the fields of corporate and financial law. Since 2003 he has been a member of the Supervisory Board for the Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission of Belgium. Paul Storm is a retired Partner of NautaDutilh, Rotterdam, and is Emeritus Professor of Law at Universiteit Nyenrode. Until 2005 he was Chair of the Combined Committee on Company Law instituted by the Royal Dutch Notarial Society and the Netherlands Bar Association. He is co-author of one of the leading Dutch textbooks on business organisations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1030 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Allen-Jones,David Richards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.