All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn the EU, confidence in democratic transnational governance has been shaken by the authoritarian and unsocial practices of crisis management. This book promotes a viable interdisciplinary alternative to these developments.
- Author BiographyChristian Joerges is Professor of Law and Society (part time) at the Hertie School of Governance, Berlin. He is also a Co-director of the Centre of Law and Politics at the University of Bremen. Carola Glinski is a Researcher at the Collaborative Research Center 'Transformations of the State', at the University of Bremen.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCarola Glinski,Christian Joerges
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.