CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander B. Murphy,Bella Bychkova Jordan,Terry G. Jordan-Bychkov
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleChanging Regions in a Global Context: New Perspectives in Regional Geography Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight981 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: What Is Europe? Chapter 2: Habitat Chapter 3: Demography Chapter 4: The Pattern of Languages Chapter 5: The Geography of Religion Chapter 6: The European State System Chapter 7: Land and Life in the Rural Sector Chapter 8: Manufacturing and Industry Chapter 9: The Service and Information Economy Chapter 10: The European City Chapter 11: Europe's Changing Social and Economic Geography Chapter 12: Whither European Integration?
- Author BiographyAlexander B. Murphy is professor of geography and Rippey Chair in Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Oregon. Terry G. Jordan-Bychkov (1938-2003) was Walter Prescott Webb Professor of History and Ideas in the Department of Geography at the University of Texas, Austin. Bella Bychkova Jordan is lecturer in the Department of Geography and the Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies at the University of Texas, Austin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.