Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book questions whether the institutions and practices of the emerging EU diplomatic system conform to established standards of the state-centric diplomatic order; or whether practice is paving the way for innovative, even revolutionary, forms of diplomatic organisation.
- Author BiographyRebecca Adler-Nissen, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark Frauke Austermann, is Lecturer and Head of Campus at the International School of Management, Cologne, and Research Associate at ESSCA School of Management, LUNAM University, France Rosa Balfour, Director, Europe in the World, European Policy Centre (EPC), Brussels, Belgium Jozef Batora, Associate Professor and Director of the Institute of European Studies and International Relations at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia Mai'a K. Davis Cross, Assistant Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at Northeastern University, USA Geert De Baere, Assistant Professor of International Law and EU Law at the Faculty of Law, Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, University of Leuven, Belgium Simon Duke, Professor, European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA), Maastricht, Netherlands Sanderijn Duquet, Fellow at the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO), Belgium Ana Mar Fernandez Pasarin, Associate Professor in Politics and Public Administration, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain Bruno Hanses, EU official with extensive experience of European foreign and security policy Niklas Helwig, Senior Research Fellow, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Helsinki, Finland Ana E. Juncos, Lecturer in European Politics at the School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies, University of Bristol, UK Katie Verlin Laatikainen, Associate Professor of Political Science, Adelphi University, New York, USA Lars Erik Lundin, Distinguished Associate Fellow, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Sweden Heidi Maurer, Assistant Professor, European Studies at the Department of Politics, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands Frederic Merand, Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of CERIUM, the University of Montreal Centre for International Studies, Canada Zuzana Murdoch, Post-doctoral Research Fellow, University of Bremen, Germany Tereza Novotna, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Institute for European Studies, Universite libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Cesare Onestini, Deputy Head of the European Union Delegation to India Karolina Pomorska, Assistant Professor, Maastricht University, The Netherlands, and Research Associate, Department of Politics and International Studies, University of Cambridge, UK Kristi Raik, Senior Research Fellow, Finnish Institute of International Affairs (FIIA) and Adjunct Professor, University of Turku, Finland Kolja Raube, Senior Researcher, Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, Belgium David Spence, Visiting Fellow, European Institute of the London School of Economics, UK Isabelle Tannous, Senior Information Research Specialist, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP), Berlin, Germany Jarle Trondal, Professor of Public Administration, University of Agder, Norway Ramses A. Wessel, Professor of International and European Institutional Law and Co-Director of the Centre for European Studies at the University of Twente, The Netherlands Alison Weston, Head of Division with the Operations Directorate of the EU Military Staff, European External Action Service Jan Wouters, Full Professor of International Law and Jean Monnet Chair ad personam, Director, Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies Institute for International Law, KU Leuven, Belgium
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union in International Affairs
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight690 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Spence,Mr. Jozef Batora
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.