Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide sets out the major economic, financial and business considerations which independent producers need to bear in mind when making films in or with other countries within Europe. This guide follows the chronology of the production of a film.
- Author(s)Arthur Andersen LLP
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1996
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight1020 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.