All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.90Trending at £15.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionApropos to the Bologna process and Lisbon agenda, this book dissects higher education policymaking in the EU; it provides case studies focused on how higher education systems respond to external pressure for change that originated from the integration process.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlberto Amaral,Christine Musselin,Guy Neave,Peter Maassen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.