All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySara Poli
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: EU Values and their Contestation 1. The Fluid Concept of 'EU Values' in the Neighbourhood: a Change of Paradigm from East to South? Narine Ghazaryan 2. Promoting EU Values in the Neighborhood Through EU Financial Instruments and Restrictive Measures, Sara Poli 3. The Contestation of Values in the European Neighbourhood Policy: Challenges of Capacity, Consistency and Competition, Sieglinde Gstohl Part 2: Techniques to Promote EU Values and Integration-oriented Agreements 4. The ENP and Multilateralism, Marise Cremona 5. EU Values in Integration oriented Agreements with Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia, Roman Petrov Part 3: The EU Values in the EU-Russia Relations 6. Shared Values and Interests in the Conflictual Relationship between the EU and Russia, Paul Kalinichenko 7. 'New Values' for a New 'Great Russia', Elena Dundovich Part 4: The ENP and the Principle of Coherence 8. European Neighbourhood Policy's Value Conditionality from Enlargements to Post-Crimea, Dimitry Kochenov and Elena Basheska 9. Exporting the Rule of Law to the EU's Eastern Neighbourhood: Reconciling Coherence and Differentiation, Peter Van Elsuwege and Olga Burlyuk
- Author BiographySara Poli is Associate Professor and Jean Monnet Chair of European Union Law at the University of Pisa, Italy.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.