All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £27.51Was:£28.99Free postage
- £28.00Was:£28.99Free postage
- £61.92Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and updated version of this authoritative account of the birth of the Protestant traditions in sixteenth-century Europe, providing a clear and comprehensive narrative of these complex and many-stranded events.
- Author BiographyEuan Cameron is Henry Luce III Professor of Reformation Church History, Union Theological Seminary, New York, and has taught previously at the University of Oxford and the University of Newcastle upon Tyne. He is the author of a number of other works on late medieval and early modern religious history, including The Reformation of the Heretics (1984), Waldenses: Rejections of Holy Church in Medieval Europe (2000), and Enchanted Europe: Superstition, Reason and Religion 1250-1750 (2010). He is the editor of Early Modern Europe: An Oxford History (1999) and the sixteenth century volume in the Short Oxford History of Europe series (2006).
- Author(s)Euan K. Cameron
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note6 maps and 2 figures
- Weight928 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.