All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with the best of recent scholarship, while maintaining its hallmark features, the second edition of the The European Reformations is an outstanding introduction to the sixteenth-century reformations in Europe. New sections include coverage of the Catholic Reformation, the Counter-Reformation, and the Reformation in Britain.
- Author BiographyCarter Lindberg is Professor Emeritus of Church History at Boston University School of Theology. Widely recognized as a leading authority on the Reformation, he is the author or editor of numerous books, including Love: A Brief History Through Western Christianity (2008), A Brief History of Christianity (2005), The Pietist Theologians (2004), The Reformation Theologians (2001), and The European Reformations Sourcebook (1999), all published by Wiley-Blackwell.
- Author(s)Carter Lindberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notemaps, figures
- Weight726 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £7.99Trending at £12.90
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.74
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.