All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Treaty of Amsterdam was signed by the member states of the EU in 1997, and came into effect in 1999. The contributors to this text examine the progress made and the deficits left by the Treaty in key policy areas and in the institutional system of the EU.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jorg Monar is director of the Centre of European Politics and Institutions, Univeristy of Leicester. Professor Professor Wolfgang Wessels is chairman of the Trans European Policy Studies Association, Univeristy of Cologne.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJorg Monar,Wolfgang Wessels
- Introduction byJorg Monar,Wolfgang (University of Cologne Wessels
- Foreword byHelmut Kohl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.