All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of some of the most controversial aspects of the European Union's Lisbon Treaty.
- Author BiographyDiamond Ashiagbor is Professor of Labour Law at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. Nicola Countouris is a lecturer in law and a co-director of the Centre for Law and Governance in Europe at the Faculty of Laws, University College London. Ioannis Lianos is a reader in European Union law and competition law and economics at the Faculty of Laws, University College London, where he is also the Director of the Centre for Law, Economics and Society and a co-director of the Centre for Law and Governance in Europe.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDiamond Ashiagbor,Ioannis Lianos,Nicola Countouris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.