Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrates on the main areas of European integration that mark the career path of Alfred E. Kellermann.
- Author BiographyJaap W. de Zwaan is Professor of the Law of the European Union at the Law School of Erasmus University Rotterdam and Vice-President of the Executive Board and Member of the Governing Board of the T.M.C. Asser Institute. Jan H. Jans teaches EU law at the University of Amsterdam and the University of Groningen. Frans A. Nelissen is General Director of the T.M.C. Asser Institute and Professor of International Environmental Law, University of Groningen. Steven Blockmans is researcher on the law of the European Union, T.M.C. Asser Institute, The Hague.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFrans A. Nelissen,J. H. Jans,J. W. de Zwaan,Steven Blockmans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.