Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together a broad range of scholars seeking to highlight some of the main issues that concern the European relations with its neighbour's countries in the Western Balkans, the Eastern and Southern Europe, and with Russia. In short, the volume raises important.
- Author BiographyTeresa Cierco, University of Beira Interior, Portugal Geoffrey Pridham, Teresa Cierco, Alena Vysotskaya Guedes Vieira, Giselle Bosse, Licinia Simao, Tom Casier, Sandra Fernandes, Igor Torbakov, Maria Raquel Freire.
- Author(s)Professor Timothy M. Shaw,Teresa Cierco
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.