All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.53
About this product
- DescriptionDivisions in the EU are considered, as well as the conflicts that have arisen from enlargement and foreign policy concerns. Leading specialists on European politics and society reflect on the nature of consensus and competition between elites, and whether the EU may be able to provide a sense of common identity and purpose for its citizens.
- Author BiographyANDREW GAMBLE is Professor of Politics at the University of Cambridge, UK, and a Fellow of Queens' College. His latest book is The Spectre at the Feast. He is joint editor of The Political Quarterly and a Fellow of the British Academy.DAVID LANE is Emeritus Reader in Sociology at the University of Cambridge, UK. His has recently completed a Leverhulme Trust research project on the transformation of state socialism. His latest books include Revolution in the Modern World (co-editor with John Foran and Andreja Zivkovic) and The Transformation of State Socialism.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/08/2009
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 299 p.
- Weight548 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byA. Gamble,D. Lane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.