Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the literatures of role analysis, international relations and European integration, this book develops a conceptual framework for considering and evaluating the roles played by the EU in international politics. It delivers a perspective on the analysis of the European Union as an international actor.
- Author BiographyOle Elgstrom is Professor of Political Science at Lund University, Sweden. Michael Smith is Professor of European Politics and Jean Monnet Chair in the Department of Politics, International Relations and European Studies at Loughborough University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 45
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Smith,Ole Elgstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.