All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of the debates about the 'Europeanization' of contract law. This work examines a range of key developments, including: a string of directives adopted by the European Union that touch on various aspects of consumer law, and, plans for a European Common Frame of Reference on European Contract Law.
- Author BiographyChristian Twigg-Flesner LLB (Hons) PCHE PhD is a Senior Lecturer in Private Law at the University of Hull. He is also a member of the Acquis Group, working on the Principles of existing EC Private Law, and on the Consulting Board of the Society of European Contract Law (SECOLA).
- Author(s)Professor Christian Twigg-Flesner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.