All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThrough eleven country studies, this book challenges the common view that social protection is exclusively a national concern with EU social policy fragmented and merely symbolic.
- Author BiographyJon Kvist is Senior Researcher at the Danish National Institute of Social Research, Copenhagen, Denmark. Juho Saari is Professor of Sociology, University of Kuopio, Finland
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJon Kvist,Juho Saari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.