CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of European politics in transition through the conceptual prism of Europeanization.
- Author BiographyJuha Jokela, Finnish Institute of International Affairs Gallya Lahav, State University of New York, USA Dominika Kasprowicz, Pedagogical University of Krakow, Poland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEurope in Transition: The NYU European Studies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXVII, 242 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Bretherton,Michael L. Mannin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.