All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuts forward a defense of Western civilization and the gifts it has bequeathed to the world - in particular, human rights and constitutional democracy - at a time when many around the globe equate the West with hubris and thinly veiled imperialism. This book traces the development and implications of this idea from antiquity onwards.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Headley is professor emeritus of history at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His books include Tommaso Campanella and the Transformation of the World (Princeton).
- Author(s)John M. Headley
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 halftones.
- Weight482 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.