Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis revealing volume explores recent historical perspectives on the modern euthanasia and assisted-suicide debate and the political arenas in which it has unfolded.
- Author BiographyDemetra M. Pappas, JD, MSc, PhD, holds a law degree from Fordham University School of Law and a master of science degree in criminal justice policy from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Author(s)Demetra M. Pappas
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHistorical Guides to Controversial Issues in America
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.