CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains interviewing techniques for building rapport, keeping control, and listening behind the words to hear what a candidate is really saying. This book covers tactical interviewing strategies, how to ask 'behavioral' questions that leave interviewees no wiggle room Legal issues, and questions you cannot ask in an interview.
- Author BiographyRichard Fear is a leading expert in the field of interviewing. A licensed industrial psychologist, past vice president of The Psychological Corporation, and faculty member emeritus of Columbia University, Fear has trained thousands of interviewers in the U.S. and abroad. Robert Chiron, Ph.D., is president of Chiron Group--a consulting firm specializing in creating alignment and unleashing potential in organizations--whose clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations. He formerly taught at the University of Iowa and Columbia University.
- Author(s)Richard A. Fear,Robert J. Chiron
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGeneral Finance & Investing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.