CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.50Trending at £6.28
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionArdizzone writes of the moments in our lives that shine in the dim expanse of memory with the intensity and vivid light of the evening news. Searching their pasts for clues to the present, searching the horizons of their days for love, the characters seek, and sometimes find, redemption in a world of uncertainty and brightly burning emotions.
- Author BiographyTony Ardizzoneis the author of eight books, including the novel The Whale Chaser and the story collection The Calling of Saint Matthew: Stories of Rome. He has received two fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts as well as the Pushcart Prize, the Milkweed Editions National Fiction Prize, the Chicago Foundation for Literature Award for Fiction sponsored by the Friends of Literature, and the Virginia Prize for Fiction, among other honours.
- Author(s)Tony Ardizzone
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.