All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the central character in history is Christ, and that no explanation other than the Christian one makes sense. This title aims to restore God into our understanding of history.
- Author BiographyG K Chesterton (1874-1936) was perhaps best known for his Father Brown detective stories. He produced more than 100 volumes in his lifetime, including Orthodoxy and biographies of St Francis of Assisi and St Thomas Aquinas.
- Author(s)G. K. Chesterton
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.