CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Everyday: Experiences, Concepts and Narratives is an inter-disciplinary book problematizing the slippery notion of 'Everyday Life'.
- Author BiographyMartin Parrot is a PhD Candidate in the Department of Humanities at York University. His research focuses on the cultural history of everyday life as well as the study of subjectivity, culture and epistemology in mid to late 20th century French history and philosophy. His dissertation is on everyday life in 20th century Quebecois culture with a particular focus on spatiality, cinema and politics. He is currently producing and scripting a documentary film on the social life of micro-breweries in Quebec. Justin Derry is a PhD candidate in the Department of Humanities at York University. His current research interests include the Ecological Humanities, ecological realism and materialism, as well as disease and illness.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byJustin Derry,Martin Parrot
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.