All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing way beyond ordinary sauerkraut and kimchi, this book teaches you the ins and outs of fermentation with simple instructions for fermenting just about every kitchen staple. Complete with tasty recipes for turning fermented foods into meals, you'll relish the opportunity to fill each day with mouthwatering dishes!
- Author BiographyBranden Byers is the writer, photographer, and host of FermUp, a blog and weekly podcast. Founded in January 2013, FermUp has already been an iTunes featured podcast and covered by local press. Byers also writes for HandPickedNation.com and PunkDomestics.com, teaches fermentation classes, and has a large network of other amateurs and professionals in the national fermented food space.
- Author(s)Branden Byers
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight497 g
- Width177 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £12.35
- £10.00Trending at £14.65
- £6.57Trending at £7.97
- £12.99Trending at £20.15
- £14.59Trending at £18.96
- £8.69Trending at £10.42
- £5.50Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.