All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionContains 100 recipes and useful information on caring for a dog's nutritional needs. This book features such recipes as: savoury bacon, cheddar and oatmeal biscuits; green apple pie and cheddar biscotti; mini turkey sausage burgers; pigs 'n blanket; banana carob chip cake; and the carrot cake.
- Author BiographyLisa Fortunato, is the founder of Robbie Dawg Bakery in Brooklyn, NY. Founded in 2003, Lisa wanted to celebrate her Tibetan Spaniel's, Robbie, birthday with a party, cake, and goodie bags for all of his canine friends. Unable to find suitable treats, Lisa, developed her own recipes. From there the business took off. She lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Lisa Fortunato
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenrePets & Equine
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Note2-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.