All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdding fresh juices to the diet can help ward off colds and migraines, promote longevity, shed excess pounds, and prevent serious diseases. And this all-new collection includes recipes for smoothies, frozen drinks, and ice pops for more fun ways to include vitamin-rich foods in a healthy, balance diet.
- Author BiographyTeresa Kennedy is a food writer, recipe developer, and cookbook editor. She develops recipes and writes articles for several publications, including Family Circle, Bon Appetit, and the National Enquirer and worked with the Dr. Atkins team to create recipes for revisions of Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution. Teresa wrote the long-running syndicated food column Tastes of the County in southeast Virginia, and most recently authored a food column for Tucson Green magazine, which focused on healthy eating, local foods and sustainable lifestyles. At Rio Nuevo Books, she conceived and served as chief editor for the successful Cook West cookbook series. She is the author of American Pie, which sold more than 200,000 before going out of print. It will be re-issued as an eBook in Fall 2012.
- Author(s)Teresa Kennedy
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEverything (R)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight701 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.