All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzlers also get a great mental workout: word searches help to improve vocabulary, memory, and problem-solving skills. This huge puzzle collection is the perfect companion for word search fans who can't get enough of these bestselling--and addicting--pencil puzzles.
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/09/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleEverything (R)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight875 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £35.98Trending at £36.97
- £8.37Trending at £8.57
- £6.97Trending at £8.98
- £5.44Trending at £5.55
- £2.50Trending at £2.88
- £3.89Trending at £5.98
- £14.48Trending at £19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.