The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook: Includes Butternut Squash with Walnuts and Vanilla, Peruvian Roast Chicken with Red Potatoes, Lamb with Garlic, Lemon, and Rosemary, Crustless Lemon Cheesecake, Maple Pumpkin Spice Lattes...and Hundreds More! by Carrie S. Forbes (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow cookers are lifesavers for busy cooks. But if you follow a gluten-free diet - due to celiac disease, gluten intolerance, wheat allergies, or simply for health reasons - slow cooking can be a challenge. All you need to make simple, delicious, and naturally gluten-free meals.
- Author BiographyCarrie S. Forbes created GingerLemonGirl.com, a popular gluten-free food blog. Her recipes have been featured in Taste of Home Healthy Cooking, Roanoke Times, Foodbuzz.com, and Blogher.com. Forbes is the founder and leader of her local gluten-free support group. She lives in Stantonsburg, NC.
- Author(s)Carrie S. Forbes
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight438 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.