All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Barbara Bolen, an IBS specialist, provides advice and tips for developing a personalized and realistic healthy eating plan. And with 150 low-FODMAP and gluten-free recipes, you can reduce digestive distress and feel great while enjoying satisfying and nutritious meals!
- Author BiographyDr. Barbara Bolen is the IBS Expert for About.com. She is a psychologist, health coach, and health writer specializing in digestive health. Kathleen Bradley, CPC, is a recipe developer, writer, consultant, and certified professional coach. Her work has been featured in popular health and healthy cooking publications, including Cooking Light, Health, and Self.
- Author(s)Barbara Bolen,Kathleen Bradley
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEverything (R)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight431 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £15.02
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.