All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusy cooks need a way to save time without sacrificing nutrition. This title features recipes such as: Cranberry Turkey Meatballs; Sundried Tomato and Pesto Dip; Mushroom-Barley Soup; Sweet-and-Spicy Pulled Chicken; Curried Lentils; and, Stewed Cinnamon Apples.
- Author BiographyRachel Rappaport (Baltimore, MD) is a recipe creator, cooking teacher, and blogger. Her blog, Coconut & Lime (http:///coconutlime.blogspot.com), was named one of the top 50 food blogs in the world by MSN's Delish.com. B.E. Horton, MS, RD (South Burlington, VT), is a registered dietician with several years of kitchen and foodservice work experience.
- Author(s)Rachel Rappaport
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEverything (R)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight460 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.