All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.27Was:£11.99Free postage
- £8.90Was:£8.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionYou can dribble, shoot, and swish with tons of basketball fun in The Everything Kids' Basketball Book, 2nd Edition! Full to the rim with trivia, history, and thirty fun puzzles and games, this one-of-a-kind book is a must-have for kids who love the game.
- Author BiographyBob Schaller is an award-winning sports writer and the author of thirty-five books, including The State of the Game with Hall of Fame basketball coach Denny Crum and UCLA legend John Wooden, and What Though the Odds with Notre Dame alum Haley Scott DeMaria. He is currently a contributing writer for several magazines and online news sites, including Skating, Splash, USA Gymnastics, and USA Hockey. He has a master's degree and is working toward a PhD in communications. He lives in Lubbock, Texas. Dave Harnish is the head basketball coach at Western Nebraska College. His teams have won the Region IX Tournament twelve times to advance to the national tournament, and have won at least thirty games ten times. They have not lost more than nine games in a season since 1993. He lives in Scottsbluff, NE.
- Author(s)Bob Schaller,Dave Coach Harnish
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEverything Kids
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.26Trending at £4.33
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £4.45Trending at £5.62
- £6.95Trending at £8.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
- £6.33Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.