All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith exciting puzzles and activities, this book is a great tool for teachers and parents who want to make learning fun for kids. Before long, young readers will be reading maps and navigating tough terrain like bona fide geographers!
- Author BiographyJane P. Gardner (North Chelmsford, MA) is a freelance writer and editor with more than six years of experience writing for school-aged children. She has a master's degree in geology from Virginia Tech and a master's degree in education from the University of Massachusetts-Boston. Ms. Gardner has also worked as a classroom teacher, predominantly with middle-school and high-school students. She left the classroom to enter the world of educational publishing. As an educational writer and editor, Ms. Gardner has worked on projects for students in kindergarten through the college level.
- Author(s)J. Elizabeth Mills,Jane P. Gardner
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleEverything Kids
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £7.37Trending at £7.74
- £6.73Trending at £6.99
- £6.87Trending at £9.30
- £9.39Trending at £9.99
- £5.91Trending at £7.75
- £10.19Trending at £11.71
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.