All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of activities designed to stretch brains and reinforce basic learning skills, including decoding secret messages, playing super-duper tic-tac-toe, and unscrambling time lines.
- Author BiographyJennifer A. Ericsson is a freelance children's writer and works in the children's section of a bookstore. She lives in Concord, New Hampshire. Beth L. Blair is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist who lives in Canterbury, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Beth L. Blair,Jennifer A. Ericsson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleEverything Kids
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.