All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the perfect solution for readers frustrated with too-small type and tight spacing in other puzzle books. There's something for everyone, with puzzle themes range from favorite childhood pastimes to bestselling books. And there's no need for a magnifying glass!
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleEverything (R)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight971 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.