All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a recent convert or a Paleo devotee, you know that the Paleolithic diet is highly effective for losing weight and improving your overall health. But who wants to spend all that time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up pots and pans? Get out your slow cooker--it's the key to delicious dishes.
- Author BiographyEmily Dionne, MS, RD, LDN, CSSD, ACSM-HFC is a registered dietitian, board-certified specialist in sports dietetics, and certified health and fitness specialist. She has over 8 years of experience in the field of nutrition and exercise science, and she specializes in the field of sports nutrition, fitness, and wellness. Emily applies sports nutrition science to fueling fitness and sport, in combination with sports specific performance training for elite athletes and clients of all ages, sports, and abilities, at MBX Training in Norwell, MA. She also provides nutrition counseling for patients with a wide variety of medical conditions at South Shore Medical Center.
- Author(s)Emily Dionne
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight531 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.