All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionhis valuable handbook gives you the tools you need to navigate the complex world of special education and services.
- Author BiographyAmanda Morin has advocated for her own child with special needs, as well as many others, working with Child Development Services of Maine and the Center for Disability Rights. She has also counseled parents and worked as a teacher and intervention specialist. She has written about special education for many websites and publications, including Education.com, POPSUGAR.com, ParentSociety.com, CircleofMoms.com, ModernMom.com, ChildParenting.About.com, and ParentSpectrum.org. She lives in Bangor, Maine.
- Author(s)Amanda Morin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £11.99Trending at £12.39
- £8.64Trending at £9.07
- £2.42Trending at £4.04
- £15.74Trending at £17.34
- £10.22Trending at £10.68
- £4.73Trending at £4.98
- £7.71Trending at £8.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.