All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory-level guide to Peruvian cuisine, this cookbook will be ahead of the curve as this new food trend becomes more popular.
- Author BiographyMorena Cuadra lived in Peru for more than thirty years, where she worked as a magazine editor, chef, cookbook editor, publisher, and culinary school director. She developed menus and trained cooks for several restaurants in South and Central America.
- Author(s)Morena Cuadra,Morena Escardo
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.