All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with this expert guide, you can recognize your unhealthy eating habits, find new healthier ways to prepare your favorite dishes, and stop diabetes in its tracks!
- Author BiographyGretchen Scalpi, RD, CDN, CDE, is a registered dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator with more than twenty-five years of experience as a nutrition counselor. She served as a contributing reviewer for the sixth edition of Contemporary Nutrition and is the author of The Everything Diabetes Cookbook, 2nd Edition, and The Everything Guide to Managing and Reversing Pre-Diabetes. Scalpi is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the American Association of Diabetes Educators. She lives in Beacon, NY.
- Author(s)Gretchen Scalpi
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight459 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.