Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough Amazon.com started off delivering books through the mail, its visionary founder, Jeff Bezos, was never content with being just a bookseller. He wanted Amazon to become 'the everything store', offering limitless selection and seductive convenience at disruptively low prices.
- Author BiographyBrad Stone is senior executive editor of global technology at Bloomberg News and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon, which won the Financial Times and Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award in 2013. He has covered Silicon Valley for more than fifteen years and lives in San Francisco.
- PrizesShortlisted for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2013.
- Author(s)Brad Stone
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight326 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.