CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionJenkins, Ruse's bracing book takes on the assumptions of controversialists of every stripe and belief and offers to all a new and productive way of understanding this unifying, if often bitter, quest.
- Author BiographyMichael Ruse is Lucyle T. Werkmeister Professor of Philosophy, Florida State University. He is the author of many books, including Monad to Man: The Concept of Progress in Evolutionary Biology and Mystery of Mysteries: Is Evolution a Social Construction? both from Harvard.
- Author(s)Michael Ruse
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/2014
- Weight518 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.