The Evolution and Equilibrium of Copyright in the Digital Age by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £96.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how copyright can evolve without compromising the interests of authors, users and those who connect them.
- Author BiographySusy Frankel is Professor of Law and Director of the New Zealand Centre of International Economic Law at Victoria University of Wellington. Daniel Gervais is Professor of Law at Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, USA, where he is Director of the Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Program.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Gervais,Susy Frankel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.