Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1981, this book presents an original approach to the evolution of air breathing in vertebrates from aquatic ancestors.
- Author(s)Anthony Peter Farrell,David J. Randall,M. Stephen Haswell,Warren W. Burggren
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.