CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a history of the development of the psychological thought in the field of counselling psychology. This volume traces the origins of counselling psychology in the Guidance Movement and the influence of humanitarian concerns from the Progressive era. It is useful for students, as well as psychologists intending to work as counsellors.
- Author BiographyDonald H. Blocher, PhD, is a professor emertitus of counseling psychology at the State University of New York at Albany. Dr. Blocher received his PhD in counseling psychology at the University of Minnesota. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a past president of the Division of Counseling Psychology. Dr. Blocher has served on the faculties of the University of Minnesota and the University of Western Ontario as well as at the University at Albany. He was also a Fulbright Professor at the University of Keele in the United Kingdom. He has been a visiting lecturer at a number of universities in the United States and aboard. Dr. Blocher is the author of a number of books including Developmental Counseling , now in its 4th edition, and has contributed numerous book chapters and journal articles to the counseling literature. Dr. Blocher has taught history in the public schools, served as a school counselor and school psychologist, and was an Intelligence Officer in the United States Air Force. He is currently engaged in writing and consulting.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.