All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.90Trending at £4.31
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionMajor developments have been made in our understanding of the nature and evolution of economic institutions over the years. This book covers topics such as the relationship between institutions and individuals, institutions and economic development, the nature and role of markets, and the theory of institutional evolution.
- Author BiographyEdited by Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Research Professor in Business Studies, University of Hertfordshire, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey M. Hodgson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.