All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Kennedy illuminates how geography, technology, and especially the infrastructure of urban economies allow cities to develop and thrive.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kennedy is a professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Christopher Kennedy
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRotman-UTP Publishing
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note8 photos
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.