Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a team of experts examine the evolution of human language from a variety of different standpoints.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Larson is Professor of Linguistics at Stony Brook University, New York. Viviane Deprez is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Rutgers University, New Jersey. Hiroko Yamakido is Assistant Professor of Japanese and Linguistics at Lawrence University, Wisconsin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Series TitleApproaches to the Evolution of Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHiroko Yamakido,Richard K. Larson,Viviane Deprez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.